This is seriously addictive—salty, sweet, and crunchy at the same time. Believe us.
- 5 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups pecans
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter or virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 cup golden raisins
- Preheat oven to 300°. Toss popcorn with pecans.
- Melt butter in a small skillet over low heat. Add cinnamon, salt, paprika, turmeric, cayenne, ginger, and nutmeg and cook, stirring, 30 seconds. Stir in maple syrup. Pour over popcorn mixture and mix to coat.
- Spread out on a rimmed baking sheet and bake, tossing every 10 minutes, until dry and nuts are toasted, 30–40 minutes. Let cool; toss in raisins.