- 1 medium zucchini, quartered and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon COCOPURE sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, toss the zucchini with the olive oil, sesame oil, sesame seeds, Parmesan cheese, cayenne pepper, and garlic salt. Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until lightly browned.