- 1 to 2 tablespoons virgin, unrefined organic coconut oil
- OR 2 – 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning (optional)
- ¼ cup chopped red onion or 2 green onion, chopped
- 3 to 4 cups spinach
- 1 pound shrimp
- Pasta (optional)
- Have shrimp peeled and de-vein shrimp before beginning.
- Heat coconut oil or butter in large skillet.
- Stir in Old Bay seasoning and diced garlic.
- Add cleaned, shelled shrimp and saute 2 to 3 minutes on one side.
- Turn shrimp over and saute 2 more minutes.
- Add chopped onion for last 1 to 2 minutes.
- If you are adding pasta, stir it in before the spinach.
- Add spinach and toss in for just a minute or two until it starts to wilt.
- Serve immediately.