Baobab certainly isn’t just for smoothies and juices! Paired with chilli and a few other simple ingredients, it makes the best sweet and spicy marinade – perfect for glazing BBQ food like corn on the cob or fish. Prepare to impress your vegetarian guests!
- 2 tsp COCOPURE Baobab Powder
- 4 sweetcorn cobettes
- 1 tsp honey
- 4 tsp COCOPURE Virgin Coconut oil, melted
- juice of 1/2 a lime
- dried chilli flakes
- small handful fresh coriander, to garnish
- small handful pomegranate seeds, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Place the coconut oil, baobab, honey, lime juice and chilli flakes in a bowl and stir until fully combined.
- Cut 4 pieces of tin foil large enough to hold a cob. Place a cob on each piece, coat each one with the marinade, then seal the edges to form parcels.
- Bake in the oven or cook on the barbecue for 30-35 mins or until tender. Once cooked and ready to serve, garnish with fresh coriander and pomegranate seeds.