This simple but delicious recipe puts a baobalicious twist on the traditional vanilla ice-cream with the tasty addition of luscious strawberry, creamy cashews and sweet dates. Definitely one to enjoy on a hot summer day or evening.
- 2 tbsp COCOPURE Baobab Powder
- 2 cups cashews
- 1/3 cup maple syrup/ honey
- 1 cup milk
- 3 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 vanilla bean / vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- Place the cashews, maple syrup, milk, dates, vanilla, salt and baobab in a blender and blend until fully combined. Transfer to a bowl.
- Blend separately the frozen strawberries, adding a bit of water to help with the blending process.
- Pour the 2 mixtures alternatively into a container so you get a nice strawberry swirl, then place in the freezer for 4+ hours.
- Remove from the freezer for 10 minutes before serving.