Baobab, Lemon & Coconut Bliss Balls
These lemon & coconut bliss balls are not only perfect for snacking on the go but are a great option when those all too familiar sugar cravings strike too. Adding our baobab into the mix makes them extra fresh and zingy!
Makes 10 balls
- 1 tbsp COCOPURE Baobab Powder
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 10 pitted dates (soaked)
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- In a food processor/blender, blitz the cashews, oats and chia seeds into a fine powder. Add the rest of the ingredients and continue to pulse until combined and beginning to clump together.
- Place the mixture in the fridge for 10 minutes to firm up.
- Remove from the fridge and, taking a heaped tablespoon at a time, roll into balls in the palm of your hand and roll each ball in the desiccated coconut.
- These will keep refrigerated in an airtight container for up to a week.