Baobab, Banana & Strawberry Smoothie
This smoothie is so creamy and dreamy it’s almost like a milkshake! It’s definitely decadent enough for dessert but the banana, cashews & oats make it super thick and nourishing so it makes the perfect breakfast to keep you going all morning too.
- 1 tsp COCOPURE Baobab Powder
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries (frozen if out of season)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp oats
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- handful of cashew nuts
- 1 tsp agave or maple syrup
- Blend 1/2 cup strawberries and the agave or maple syrup and pour mixture onto the bottom of a glass/jar.
- Blend the rest of the ingredients until smooth and add to the glass, swirling slightly with a spoon/knife.
- Sprinkle with chia seeds, almond flakes and grated dark chocolate.